Moondust Villa at
The design approach embraces a boldly modern interpretation of Caribbean living, while honoring Barbados’ heritage in different ways, such as the use of elements of indigenous natural stone taken straight from the grounds of Apes Hill.
Inspired by Nature
The unique elevation at Apes Hill, just a short distance from Barbados’ highest peak, allows for a multi-sensory experience that includes the
trade winds from the east, lush gullies, gardens and nature views.
High ceilings and extra-large glass doors have been used to create a fully open space, merging the indoors with the outdoors. This also opens up a range of opportunities, from outdoor entertaining to privacy and integration with the natural tropical environment.
This is the ideal location to relish the laid-back yet luxurious lifestyle that so epitomizes the island of Barbados.
Moondust Villa at 13 Moonshine Ridge
Signature Design Features
There are various signature design features in each of our Moonshine Ridge homes which include:
- Large open spaces with floor to ceiling glass doors and windows to allow natural light and fresh Atlantic breezes to flow through the home. This reduces the dependency on artificial light and air conditioning.
- Deep covered verandas have been positioned to manage light, minimize glare, diffuse heat and support a cool atmosphere
- The extra-large pivot front door and the door at the end of the private foyer provides a view straight through the home and out to the pool,
- The Moondust villa has a large private study, with sliding glass doors to the veranda and pool area.
- Another special feature is the large wet room for the master shower, which is both visually appealing and functional.
- A floating feature wall has been designed for the master suite and this facilitates a walk-in closet at its rear, as well as an